At Shree Radhey Dairy Farms we are into the continuous development of the Gir breed of cows. We are a leading supplier of healthy Gir Cows one of the most famous milk cattle breeds of India. They are from the Gir Hills and forests of Kathiawar and some districts of Gujarat and Rajasthan. Our company has undertaken a project for the upgradation of the Gir breed through selective breeding techniques for supply to select buyers.
Desi Cow Milk vs Normal Milk
How safe is the milk you drink? Ask yourself these questions:
- Is the milk you buy A1 milk? If yes, are you aware that it is unhealthy?
- Did you know that it could be diluted with unsafe water?
- Did you know that it could be from cattle fed with growth hormones?
- Did you know that it could be from diseased animals?
- Did you know that it could have been packed 2 days ago?
- Did you know that stomach tuberculosis is transmitted from milk of diseased cattle?
- Did you know that the fodder fed to the cattle could be from the drain or chemically polluted water? For any city in India the drain water is segregated in one place and that is the source for grass for most of the milch animals in the city. The water is contaminated with chemicals from industries and parasites/bacteria. The cattle are mistreated and are fed hormones and non-natural material to produce a high yield.
At Shree Radhey Dairy farm no hormones, chemicals or medications are used on the milk yielding cattle and the Milk produced is entirely from Desi Cows (A2 Milk).
Desi Cow Ghee
Shree Radhey Certified A2 Gir Cow Ghee
Our certified A2 Gir Cow Ghee is produced through the traditional method of churning, making it wholesome and healthy. Our ghee stands apart because of its quality, taste and unique attributes. This special A2 Gir Cow Ghee can help in diminishing bad cholesterol, improving digestion, enhancing skin radiance and it is also the perfect cooking oil as per Ayurveda besides being a powerful anti-oxidant and its anti-septic. Once you taste our ghee, you will understand what pure ghee tastes like.
A Tip from us: Ghee must always be consumed with hot food, specially liquids like Dhal, Kadhi, Milk etc. Cooking food in ghee makes it tastier and healthier!
We offer wide range of pure desi Ghee. Ghee is made from the traditional process of churning the curd (using wooden churner) made from whole milk (and not from the cream only – as is done in modern processes) of Desi breed cows. It has a typical rich aroma and granular texture. This ethnic product made by us is a rich source of Vitamin A, D, E and K.
Desi Cow Dung Cakes
We have a tradition of making Cow Dung Cake obtained from the Desi Gir cows reared in ideal conditions; These are used as fertilizers in India. They are crushed into powder and applied to Tulsi and various flowering plants. It kills the hazardous effects of pesticides and other fertilizers. It is also used in making Vermicompost. Dung may also be collected and used to produce biogas to generate electricity and heat. This gas is rich in methane. The Calorific Value of Cow Dung Cake (1 Kg) is : 3140 K.Cal/Kg.
Gomuthra is the urine collected from Desi Cows considered sacred in the Hindu religion. These cows are the ones that have a hump. Gomuthra is recommended as a healing aid in Ayurveda. Gomuthra can be used in the treatment of numerous diseases including cancer, diabetes and tuberculosis. Today many AIDS patients are using Gomuthra. People who were suffering with migraine and headache for the past 15 years have recovered within six months of undergoing Gomuthra therapy.
We are also planning on producing distilled Gomuthra, which is used in Ayurvedic Medicines and for Human Consumption.